BABOR baborganic pure line reducing cream
Wrinkle reducing care cream: firms, smoothes, regenerates
Contents: 50 ml Item number: 408076
- Increases collagen synthesis, thereby firming and smoothing the skin structure and restoring skin density.
- Stimulates skin regeneration.
- Inhibits melanin formation and its transfer to the skin cells, thus protecting the skin against uneven pigmentation and age spots.
For demanding skin, especially skin with fine lines and wrinkles and reduced elasticity.
A line-reducing face cream which works to improve skin regeneration while promoting skin vitality. New active ingredient Imperatoria, a wildflower from the Swiss Alps, promotes natural anti-aging and regeneration. Soy extract stimulates the formation of new collagen fibers and smoothes the skin. Result - skin is left smooth and firm with a more youthful appearance. Apply to face, neck and décolleté, morning and evening, after cleansing.
- Glacier water - fossil water from Mont Cervin, Switzerland. Obtained from natural melt water without eroding the glacier. It is intensively moisturising and revitalising and rich in minerals and trace elements. Result - sheer vitality
- Edelweiss - cultivated in Valais/Switzerland in compliance with strict organic standards (Bio Suisse Bud label). It inhibits the degradation of elastic fibres and calms the skin. It also offers effective protection against free radicals. Result - lasting protection.
- Meadowfoam extract - cultivated in Switzerland, in compliance with strict organic standards. It improves the density of the skin and the skin’s surface structure. It repairs the lipid film and is intensively moisturising. Result - long-lasting moisture.
- Oxygen energy - accelerates cell regeneration and renewal and slows down skin aging. Leaves your complexion looking rosier and fresher. Result - cell renewal is invigorated.
- Soy isoflavones - increase collagen synthesis, thereby firming the skin structure.
- Imperatoria extract - stimulates skin regeneration and creates a fresh, even complexion.
- Vitamin E - traps free radicals.