Foot massage treatment is originated in China more than 3000 years ago and its the natural approach to addressing common health problems, by applying pressure to specific points on the feet that are linked to different organs. Foot massage has grown significantly over the world and can help in treating anxiety, headaches, and enhancing general wellbeing.
The average person stands for about 4-5 hours a day, times 2 if your job doesn’t involve sitting! If you neglect your feet, problems like numbness, swelling and even musculoskeletal disorder can occur! When you get older these issues get more pronounced!
- Foot massage improves circulation, reduces tension, stimulates muscles, often eases pain.
- Promotes better sleep.
- Improves mood and fight depression.
- Relieves body pains and aches, such as headache, migraines, neck pains and lower backaches.
- Helps in relaxation.
HEALTH CAUTIONSYou should avoid foot massages if you have any of the below
- Foot fractures, unhealed wounds, or active gout in the foot should avoid reflexology.
- Osteoarthritis that impacts the foot or ankle, or those with vascular disease of the legs or feet, should consult with their primary provider prior to beginning reflexology on the feet.
- Valid within 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Monday to Friday: 11 am - 8 pm, Saturday 10 am - 6 pm (excluding public holidays).
- Available to all customers aged 18 years and above. Customers aged below 18 must bring along a parent/guardian during the appointment.
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts.
How to redeem
- Advance booking is required and is subjected to availability,
- For Appointment booking, please Call 6223 4135 or Whatsapp 8691 9933.
- We will send a Whatsapp message a day before your appointment. Please reply to this Whatsapp message to confirm the appointment.
- Rescheduling is subjected to availability.
- Please present the email confirmation of your purchase during your appointment.