AMPOULE | Plumping + Smoothing | All Skin Type | 7 x 2 ml (14 ml)anti-aging skincare booster that helps stimulate skin's natural collagen production to lift and firm
BABOR Collagen Booster makes skin feels plump and smooth with lifted and tightened skin. Helps to plump up the skin's surface from the inside by supporting the skin’s own natural collagen production, leaving skin feeling firm, appearing plump, and filling wrinkles.
Consumer Trial Results:
80% of consumers tested reported firmer skin. Measured wrinkle depth decreased by 8% in just one week*
*20 Female Subjects, 1 week, age 25-65.
Tripeptides help smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles as well as encourage collagen production. Biosaccharides, Aloe Vera, and Panthenol deliver deeply penetrating hydration to bind in moisture to the skin, while soothing with anti-inflammatory properties. Natural Moisture Factors (NMF) help maintain skin elasticity and helps reinforce skin’s surface so skin takes on a younger, replenished appearance.
- Use after cleansing with BABOR CLEANSING products.
- Shake the Collagen Booster ampoule before use.
- Wrap a tissue around the neck of the ampoule, grasp it firmly, and with a sharp movement snap it open at the lower, colored ring. Alternatively, use the enclosed ampoule opener.
- Pour the Collagen Booster concentrate into the palm of your hand and then smooth over your face, neck and décolleté. Pat gently and follow with a BABOR moisturizer.
- Always apply the entire contents of the ampoule.
- Use daily for 7 days.
AQUA, POLYGLYCERYL-5 LAURATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, METHYLSILANOL MANNURONATE, SORBITOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PANTHENOL, PARFUM, CARBOMER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DIPELARGONATE, ALLANTOIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SODIUM LACTATE, SODIUM PCA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-4, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PANTOLACTONE, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-5, SODIUM BENZOATE, FRUCTOSE, GLYCINE, CITRIC ACID, INOSITOL, LACTIC ACID, UREA, NIACINAMIDE, SORBIC ACIDThe ingredients are listed in descending order calculated by volume in accordance with the mandatory labeling requirements.