MEROSKIN's 90mins Purifying Balance IPL Facial is an effective treatment to relieve pimples and blemishes with this facial. Deeply cleanses the pores and for a clarified and refined complexion.
Redresses all types of sensitivity whether due to stress, poor diet, illness, medication or simply general fatigue. Skin becomes clear, soothed and more resilient to environmental aggressions.
This facial treatment includes IPL treatment
There's no downtime simply because IPL uses multiple wavelengths of light, it is not technically a laser—so it works without causing any deep resurfacing, just some minor redness. Some people see sufficient results after the first session but for optimum results, it's recommended to have three to five sessions, one month apart, with maintenance visits twice a year.
- Makeup can be used starting right after the treatment, as long as it is applied and removed very gently.
- Rarely, there is bruising, which can take 1-2 weeks to heal.
- For freckles and age spots, it is normal for the spots to look darker for 3-7 days.
A handheld device is passed across the skin delivering pulses of broad spectrum light to the deep layers of the skin. Since the handheld device employs light to influence the skin on a molecular level, there is no need for any incisions or injections. You can think of it as a blinking flashlight, sending out scattered wavelengths of light, making an IPL very targeted for specific problem areas or skin concerns.
What Does The IPL Treatment Look and Feel Like?
- Apply ample amount of moisturizers and sun protector.
- Wash/Shower gently on the treated area.
- A warm shower is recommended.
- Drink plenty of water to provide hydration to the skin.
- Stretching or strenuous exercise.
- Hot shower or sauna and swimming in public pool.
- Consumption of alcoholic drinks within the next 12 hours after any IPL treatment.
- Sun tanning or prolong exposure to the sun for more than 10mins in the next 10 days.
- Exfoliating treatments and hair removal waxing on the skin.
- Using any scented products including deodorant spray, anti-perspirant and make up.
- Wearing tight clothing.
- Scratching or rubbing of the treated area.
- Each customer is limited to purchase 1 session of this trial service.
- Valid within 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Off Peak period starts from 11 am to 5 pm.
- Monday to Friday: 11 am - 8 pm, Saturday 10 am - 6 pm (excluding public holidays).
- Valid for new or existing customers of MEROskin who have not tried this treatment before.
- Available only to female customers aged 21 years and above. Customers aged below 21 must bring along a parent/guardian during the appointment.
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Treatments with IPL/SHR
If the customer has common ailments (influenza, common cold, etc) or under-hydrated skin, the management shall reserve the right not to perform treatment under these circumstances.
- Advance booking is required and is subjected to availability,
- For Appointment booking, please Call 6223 4135 or Whatsapp 8691 9933.
- We will send a Whatsapp message a day before your appointment. Please reply to this Whatsapp message to confirm the appointment.
- Rescheduling is subjected to availability.
- Please present the email confirmation of your purchase during your appointment.